Patagonia W's Nano Puff Parka - Black
Packable and portable, the Nano Puff® Parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family€”but in a parka length, featuring a traditional brick pattern with a 100% recycled polyester shell and 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Shell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe; parka folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport or storage
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor