Burton Women's Scribe Re:Flex - Stout White
Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the women's Burton Scribe Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings remain soft, flexible and responsive no matter your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, a canted The Hinge hi-back dials in response, while the comfort-centric straps deliver a smooth, surefooted ride. The Scribe's cloud-like cushioning softens every inch of the mountain. The Re:Flex mounting plate offers across-the-board compatibility with all major mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back; The Hinge Hi-Back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot; Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising