The all-new Fox Union BOA® Shoes are set to take your mountain bike adventures to new and more confident levels of you. Get more power to the pedal and customize your fit to perfection with the dual BOA® Li2 system featured in these trail-ready shoes. Built with robust features including a molded cap design to protect against rock strikes, the Fox Union mountain bike shoes handles the rigors of trail abuse with ease.
With a lightweight and precise fit, the low-profile, custom-tuned midsole ratchets up your pedal grip and feel, giving you more comfort while you shred. Power to the pedal is optimized care of the molded internal stiffening plate, but it's not stiffness at the expense of off-bike comfort. Should you have to hike-a-bike around that downed tree, you're all good.
The sole is designed using the Ultratac™ rubber compound, with the engineered tread pattern providing best-in-class grip and durability, while the 2-bolt cleat system is compatible with most major clipless pedal suppliers. Versatile and with understated style, Fox Union BOA® Clipless MTB Shoes were born to rip, transitioning from sweet single track to your post-ride tailgate brews with ease.
- Dual BOA® Li2 system provides on the move micro-adjustability and improved power transfer to the pedals
- Molded Toe Cap designed to protect against rock strikes
- High and low arch support options for a custom fit
- Molded internal stiffening plate optimizes power transfer and off bike comfort
- Ultratac rubber compound provides excellent durability and unprecedented grip
- 2-bolt cleat system compatible with all major pedal suppliers
- 50% Tpu/Synthetic 25% Eva 25% Rubber