Patagonia Range Earflap Cap - Upriver: Sisu Brown
Take warmth to work with our mid-crown Range Earflap Cap, a flannel-lined hat with a denim bill and earflaps. The ear coverings can be flipped down or tied up as conditions change. Available in denim, fleece or corduroy exterior-crown fabrics and three sizes. Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory.
- All colorways have a denim bill with flannel underside and flannel-lined denim earflaps; the exterior-crown fabric of COI and PNNL colorways is fleece, UPSI is denim, GDNU is flannel
- Earflaps can be flipped up and secured or worn down over the ears depending on the temps
- Mid-crown cap with unobtrusive, shorter brim length keeps the sun out of your eyes without getting in the way
- Available in three sizes based on head circumference: small (S) 22 inches (57 cm); medium (M) 23 inches (59 cm); large (L) 24 inches (61 cm)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor