The Men’s Driftview Anorak uses a waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric and an attached, helmet-compatible hood for full on-mountain coverage. Stacked kangaroo pockets provide on-the-go storage, and the side entry design makes it easy to remove when back at the lodge.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Covered, reverse-coil center front half zip
- Side entry with a reverse-coil zip for easy on/off
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Stacked kangaroo pocket with a hook-and-loop top-access closure, separate secure-zip hand pockets and cord routing
- Snap-closure wrist pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment
- Avg Weight: 802 g (1 lb 12.29 oz)
- Center Back: 30.75"