These rugged, multifunctional shorts have a mesh liner and are designed for use in and out of the water. They're built with quick-drying NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that's made without PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals). Inseam is 5in. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Body fabric is NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to help shed light moisture
- Shorts have a recycled polyester mesh liner that dries quickly
- Elasticized waistband with an internal drawcord to customize the fit
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in the water and have drain-and-dry mesh corners in the pocket bags; one right-rear pocket has a flap that closes with a low-profile snap for security
- 5in inseam
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor