Burton Mens Step On Re:Flex Bindings - White/Cloud Burst
*Only compatible with Step On boots
|Men's Boot Size||Binding Size|
The men's Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection for riders seeking convenience and performance. Three connection points, two at the toe and one at the heel, deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. It's universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. This year, we are introducing the Toe Hook 2.0, which offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response