Burton 21/22 Kids' Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings
Due to limited supply, Step On bindings are only available with Step On boot purchase. Binding orders placed without boots will be cancelled.
*Only compatible with Step On Boots Size 4K-7K
Give your young rider the power of independence with the kids' Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings. Like the name says, it's a step-on-and-ride scenario. Featuring the same design as the adult model, the Step On binding means little hands don't need to fumble with straps. Zero lean hi-backs keep it playful and relaxed to help young riders progress.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding connection features two points of connection by the toe and one by the heel for increased boot and binding response in a simple and secure system
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility