CamelBak eddy+ 32oz SST Vacuum Insulated
Camelbak eddy+ 32oz SST Vacuum Insulated
The path to reliably clean drinking water begins with Eddy® + filtered by LifeStraw®. Whether you are a couple days into a backcountry trip or looking for an everyday water bottle, you need a trustworthy source for safe water wherever you roam. Water passes through two separate stages of filtration - the Hollow Fiber Filter removes bacteria, parasites, and microplastics and the Ion Exchange Filter reduces lead, bad taste, chlorine and other unwanted chemicals. Leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open, the universal Eddy + straw cap and bite-valve interface delivers a high flow for steady hydration when you need it most. The main vessel is constructed in durable 18/8 stainless steel with a sweat-proof powder coat finish and keeps water cold for hours with double wall vacuum insulation. BPA, BPS, and BPF free.
- Two Stages of Filtration: Hollow Fiber Filter removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics. Ion Exchange Filter reduces lead, taste and odor, chlorine and other chemicals.
- Flip, Bite, Sip: Drink through straw
- Vacuum Insulated: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Durable: Powder coat finish
- Leak-Proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Easy to Carry: Comfortable carry handle
- Stays Dry: Sweat-proof insulation
- Easy to Clean: Filter rinses clean and bottle is dishwasher safe
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- 32 oz: 30 Hours Cold
- Lifestraw® and CamelBak Give Back: one product, one child, one year of safe water
- Volume When Filled: 26 oz capacity with filter
- Not for use by children under age 12 without adult supervision