Black Diamond ATC-GUIDE
Black Diamond's most versatile belay/rappel device, the ATC-Guide is now 10% lighter and features improved handling in guide mode. With an oval-ized anchor-hole, the device now feeds rope and allows you to pull rope more easily. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Updated construction makes the device 10% lighter with improved rope handling.
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 8.1 to 11 mm
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up
- Weight: 80g (2.82 oz)