Thule FORCE XT SPORT
|Delivery time:||IN STORE PICKUP ONLY|
- Comfortable to open and close thanks to the LockKnob that also helps to prevent damage to the Thule Comfort Key
- Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
- Maximum space efficiency across a wide range of vehicle fits
- DualSide opening provides easy access to all areas of the box, from either side of the vehicle
- Easy to mount thanks to the PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator clicks when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting
|Volume||11 cu ft|
|External dimensions||74.75 x 24.75 x 16.75 in|
|Internal dimensions||70.5 x 20.5 x 14.75 in|
|Height off crossbar||15.6 in|
|Load capacity||165 lb|
|Locking system||Central lock|
|One Key System compatible||✓|
|Load capacity skis (pairs)||3-5|
|Load capacity snowboards||3-4|
|Max length of skis||175 cm|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||✓|
|Fits Thule AeroBlade||✓|
|Fits Thule SquareBar||✓|
|Fits Thule ProBar||✓|
|Fits Thule Xsporter Pro||✓ Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter 697-6|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Truck||✓ Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter 697-6|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Van||✓ Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter 697-6|
Another solid Thule product.
- NO LEAKS even when driving in heavy rain.
- One key! Pathfinder was able to order the same lock cores used by my other Thule products.
- Easy to install or remove the box to/from the load bars with no tools.
- No adapter for motorcycles?