Burton Mens Ruler BOA Snowboard Boots - Black
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the men's Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots are the choice for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. With an overall medium flex and responsive feel, the Ruler raises the bar on board control. A Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System lets you independently micro-adjust the fit and feel of the forefoot and cuff tension to match your ambitions. Cold feet are a distant memory of your old boots thanks to the insulated, heat reflective tech of the Ruler's heat-moldable liners.
- LACING: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable synthetic backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- OUTSOLE: EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag