Patagonia W's Refugio Pack 26L Black
Tailored in both size and fit for a woman’s torso, the Refugio Pack has two main compartments, one external stash pocket and a clean, sleek design to keep you organized in town or on the trail. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your handheld electronics and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items, like a guidebook or spy thriller, and keeps USB cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Ultrasoft yet highly breathable mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating, and the straps have a straighter cut with more taper to fit the female torso. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve that accommodates most 15"" laptops and a lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Ultrasoft yet highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap