Burton Women's Avalon Bib Pant - Short - Animal Mashup
The women's Burton Avalon Bib Pant Short is a shortened version of the original. Treat yourself to a healthy dose of style and coverage in a lightweight design that lets you layer according to the conditions. The two-layer shell design includes a thermo-regulating lining that responds to body heat to improve breathability for cool runs and warm chairlift rides. Rider-driven details like a zip drop seat, thigh vents, and an elasticized center back panel offer real-world utility that help make any day at the mountain better.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you; Shortened inseam (30.5in)
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Zippered drop-seat construction; Elasticized center back panel
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zip chest pocket with media port
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing