Patagonia M's L/S Sun Stretch Shirt Jetty: Birch White
Our most technical, long-sleeved button-up shirt is designed for hot and humid conditions. Made with a stretchy, quick-drying, ultralight recycled nylon/T400® polyester blend, the Men's Long-Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt features vertical zippered chest pockets that can accommodate a passport or a fly box. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made with an ultralight 52% recycled nylon/48% T400® polyester blend that dries in a flash for all-day comfort
- Mechanical-stretch fabric allows for greater comfort and ease of motion while casting
- Two vertical zip-closure chest pockets; zippers are 100% plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water
- Collar snaps keep the collar from flapping on windy days
- Hidden lens cleaner at the hem keeps optics clear
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor