Burton Men's Swath Step On - Black/Print
Step On bindings available with boot purchase only. Please see related products below.
Step On Boots only work with Step On Bindings
|Men's Boot Size||Binding Size|
Just step on and ride. The men's Burton Swath Step On® Snowboard Boots add step on binding simplicity to the Swath's mid-flexing freestyle feel. An articulated cuff opens up the range of motion for a freestyle feel with solid heel hold. Just turn the dial on the Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System for effortless forefoot and upper boot adjustment. Reflective heat tech in the boot cranks up the warmth, while a heat-moldable liner hugs your foot's natural shape, so you can ride longer.
- Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance
- 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion; Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding