Burton Family Tree POW WRENCH
When the snow gods deliver, the Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Snowboard lights up. The short, floaty shape delivers a quick-turning feel that flows naturally through the trees and comes to life with a loose, floaty ride when the snow really stacks up. Its directional shape and significant taper keep the nose riding high and help power the tail to slash and carve through deep conditions. The Pow Wrench is the only tool you need on a powder day.
CHARACTER: 3 - 6 (Playful - Medium)
- Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 20mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Weight Range: 150-200 lbs.
Waist Width: 265mm
Stance Location: -25