Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 Bikepacking Tent
Designed for on and off-road, two-wheeled travel, this award-winning ultralight bikepacking tent provides the same compact and lightweight design from our best-selling line of Fly Creek HV UL tents. The pole segments have been shortened for optimal handlebar, pannier, and saddlebag storage. Packing up is easy with a burly bikepacking-ready compression sack and integrated daisy chain design for attaching to your bike. Additional features have been added for organizational functions, like the daisy chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry out wet clothes and gear, plus the webbing added for dry helmet storage and an interior 3D shelf, ideal for stashing oversized gear and utilizing dead space above your feet. Our new extended footprint creates a vestibule floor for dry, dirt-free changing and gear storage (sold separately). The Fly Creek HV UL Bikepack tent is ready to roll on your next fast and light bikepacking mission.
Specs + Sizing
|Trail Weight*||2 lbs 2oz / 964g|
|Packed Weight**||2 lbs 10oz / 1.19kg|
|Fast Fly Weight***||1 lb 11oz / 765g|
|Packed Size||5.5" x 12.5" / 14 x 32cm|
|Floor Area||28sq ft / 2.6m²|
|Vestibule Area||8sq ft / 0.7m²|
|Footprint Weight||7oz / 198g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
- Singletrack, two-track, and roadie riders rejoice! Our Fly Creek Bikepack tents are perfectly equipped for all two-wheeled, overnight adventures.
- 12" Shortstik Poleset is ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or just saving space in any pack
- Don’t hesitate to get dirty. This burly compression stuff sack is designed to withstand all the rigors of trail travel.
- Compression stuff sack with daisy-chain webbing system for multiple bike-frame attachment configurations
- DAC Angle SF Hub allows for high-volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
- High-volume architecture increases the usable interior space without increasing weight
- Dry-entry door design keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and tent wall
- Daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly's exterior for drying wet clothes and gear
- 3-D shelf is ideal for stashing oversized gear, utilizing dead space above your feet
- Elastic webbing securely stores your helmet on top of tent body
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- Extended footprint creates a vestibule floor for dry, dirt-free changing and gear storage
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
*Trail weight is the weight of the tent components necessary for setup and function.
**Packed weight is the weight with everything included with purchase.
***Fast Fly Weight is the weight of the tent in Fast Fly mode; fly, footprint, poles, stakes (footprint sold separately)