Big Agnes Blue Lake 25 (FireLine Pro) PETITE RIGHT
Traditional mummy bags are designed to be taken anywhere and provide sleep for the weary by providing a cozy fill and a roomier mummy shape than a traditional bag design. Lightweight enough to stuff in your pack for summer backpacking but comfortable enough for backyard campouts with the kids, these bags are so versatile and comfortable you’ll want to take them on every outing.
Specs + Sizing
|Bag Weight:||Petite: 2lb 4oz / 1.02kg / Regular: 2lb 8oz / 1.13kg|
|Fill Weight:||Petite: 23oz / 652g / Regular: 27oz / 765g|
|Compressed Bag Size:||Petite: 7.5" x 8" / 19 x 20cm / Regular: 7.5" x 9" / 19 x 23cm|
|Stuff Sack Size:||Petite: M 8" x 17.5" / M 20 x 45cm / Regular: M 8" x 17.5" / M 20 x 45cm|
- Our traditional synthetic mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value and comfort wherever you go.
- Our Women’s mummy bags have a combination of increased insulation, as well as a fit that is shaped to contour to a woman’s body, creating an efficient sleeping bag for women, and ultimately a better night’s sleep.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- 55"/140cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper - petite bags
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper - regular bags
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right-zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Construction + Materials
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester taffeta lining
- Fireline™ Pro Synthetic Insulation is made with multi-denier, short-staple fibers with high loft to efficiently trap heat. Silky fibers provide a soft feel and great compression for packability.