Big Agnes Rabbit Ears 6 Tent
Whether your getting hammered by wind in Lake Powell or just car camping with the family, the Big Agnes Rabbit Ears 6 has you covered. It features the quality and features many of the Big Agnes tents are famous for, but puts less of a premium on weight savings. Upgraded features include more mesh for hot summer nights, a smoother operating door for one handed entry, and a cool new color pallet. Color coded webbing and buckles make this tent a breeze to set up by headlamp while the kids are asleep in the truck.
Trail Weight: 12 lb 10 oz
Packed Weight: 13 lb 5 oz
Packed Size: 24" x 8"
Number of Doors: 2
Head Height: 78"
Floor Area: 85 sq ft
- Three season, free-standing, car camping/ base camp tent
- One large door with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- One window opposite door offers cross breeze option when zip up nylon flap is opened.
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly and floor are made with durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Four interior mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 10 aluminum hook stakes included