Big Agnes C BAR 3 Tent
New to backpacking or in the market for a high quality, technical tent without breaking the bank? The C Bar 2 and 3 person tents are a lightweight shelter option designed to be roomy with DAC Angle hubs and a cross pole on the top. There's a single front entry door with a vestibule to store gear, an oversized ceiling pocket, plus three mesh pockets that are great for stashing odds and ends, while the durable, waterproof fly and floor will keep you dry when the skies turn grey.
C Bar 2 & 3 from Big Agnes on Vimeo.
Specs + Sizing
|Trail Weight*||4lb 5oz / 1.96kg|
|Packed Weight**||4lb 13oz / 2.18kg|
|Fast Fly Weight***||3lb 4oz / 1.47kg|
|Packed Size||6.5" x 21" / 16.5 x 53cm|
|Floor Area||39 sq ft / 3.6m²|
|Head Height||44" / 112cm|
|Vestibule Area||11 sq ft / 1.0 m²|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
- Light enough for the backcountry, strong enough for the front country
- Simple head entry design
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- DAC Angle Hubs and attached cross pole create a spacious interior
- Single pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Oversized ceiling pocket is great for gear stashing
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
*Trail weight is the weight of the tent components necessary for setup and function.
**Packed weight is the weight with everything included with purchase.
***Fast Fly Weight is the weight of the tent in Fast Fly mode; fly, footprint, poles, stakes (footprint sold separately)